Data Protection Policy
This web site belongs to WorldBridge-Payment Institution S.A. with trade name Paylink (42, Zalokosta Str., Chalandri, P.C 152 33, Greece), Business Registry No 001056101000, tel. 2109005000, email@example.com (hereinafter “Company”).
The present Data Protection Policy describes how we collect data from this website and how we may use this data.
The processing and protection of your personal data is governed by the Greek and EU legislation as in force, together with Data Protection Authority’s acts and this policy.
The Company collects your data only you choose to provide them so as to enroll to receive our newsletter and our commercial notifications, or when you communicate with us by e-mail or when you ask to cooperate with the Company. The Company collects first and last name, website, company, email and telephone number.
In order to send you updates regarding (i) new or existing products offered by our Company, (ii) special offers, you must send us a message by e-mail or answer YES at the respective section when asked or register by yourself to receive the Company’s newsletter.
We automatically collect your IP address, install cookies and other technologies designed to collect certain categories of data when you visit the site, and exchange e-mails. Collecting this data allows us to personalize your web experience, to improve results and usefulness of our website and to assess the results of our marketing activities. In any case, you have the right to prevent the usage of all cookies apart from the necessary ones for web site operation
We collect only personal data as deemed necessary in order to maintain contact with you, and to implement a technical connection when you choose to cooperate with us.
The Company shares with no other organization or contractor the electronic addresses or any other information regarding its customers/users. However, should you choose to initiate a transaction, you will be redirected to our other website where the data protection policy described in this link https://www.e-paylink.com/onlinemt/info/data and terms and conditions described in this link https://www.e-paylink.com/onlinemt/info/terms apply.
Entering your personal data means that you consent to the usage of this data by our Company’s employees for the purpose mentioned here in the section “USE OF DATA”. The Company’s employees and website maintenance team keeps the level of security mentioned herein. In no other case the Company shares users’ personal data without their consent, unless required by law.
Please take into consideration that under certain circumstances the law or a court order require collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
The Company collects information to identify the users of this website, using similar technologies, such as cookies and/or IP monitoring. Cookies are minor archives sent and stored in your computer or any other device you use to access the internet every time you visit a web site, without receiving information about any of your files in your device. Cookies are used for several reasons, mainly to enable access of the user to the services offered at this website as well as for statistical reasons. Moreover, with respect to advertisements at the website, third parties who are being advertised or advertising providers including Google, may set or identify unique cookies on the browser the visitor uses. For cookies necessary to be installed in order to ensure the functionality of the website we shall not ask for your consent. Whereas for cookies used to collect information for marketing purposes a pop up window will appear asking your consent.
The Company is committed to ensure the integrity and security of collected data regarding website visitors, especially when connection services are taking place.
Τhe Company has therefore adopted processes that protect personal data provided via this web site or in another way (e.g. By phone). These processes protect users’ data from any unauthorized access or disclosure, loss or misuse and change or destruction. They also assist to verify whether this information is accurate and rightly used.
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about the data we have collected from you, and why we are keeping/using it.
- Request access, which enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we keep and check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of your personal information. This enables you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information.
- Request deletion of your personal data. You may ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information exercising your right to object processing (see below).
- Object to processing your personal information relying on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you object our processing. You also have the right to object when we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making including profiling, that is not to be subject of any automated decision-making using your personal information or creating your profile.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask suspending processing of your personal information, for example if you want us to prove its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal data in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as the right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a written request to the Company and describe what you are asking.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is clearly not justified or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any party that has no right to receive it.
The Company has the right to extend, update, improve its website and to amend or update unilaterally this policy. After each change you will receive information either by e-mail or via visiting this website.