You can print out these terms and/or store them on your personal computer/device.
The entire content of the web site belongs to Paylink and is governed by the legislation for the protection of intellectual property rights. IT IS FORBIDDEN without prior written permission by Paylink to alter, publicize, transmit, reproduce, distribute, present or in any other way use the content of the web site partially or entirely for commercial or other purposes. Copying, printing or storing the above information for the user’s personal use is allowed.
You must use the web site only for lawful means and in a way not to restrict or impede its use by others. The user of the web site should comply with all rules, regulations governing electronic communications and with any other rule and abstain from any unlawful and abusive conduct that might have effect on other users or/and cause any damage or malfunction to the web site or to Paylink.
In case Paylink is asked to pay any kind of damage to third parties due to a violation of the user’s obligations, the user is liable to pay damages to Paylink.
Paylink shall make efforts to ensure that the information contained on the web site is full, accurate, up to date and clear. However, Paylink is not responsible for errors, omissions or any missing information, for any delays or interruptions or lack of transmission of information or any damage caused to the user due to the use of this information. Each user acts on his/her own free will and accesses the web site at his own initiative, not Paylink’s.
The user of the web site is exclusively responsible to maintain the necessary equipment (eg. pc), software, telecommunication device and any other service necessary to have access to the web site. The user is also responsible to protect his/her system from viruses and any other malware.
Paylink has taken all necessary measures, as possible, to protect the website from viruses and other malware. Paylink monitors with security systems the access to the web site to avoid attacks and other actions but cannot guarantee that the content of the website is free of viruses, bugs or other elements and is not responsible for any damage caused to the user’s devices, software or his/her files, as well as any other damage the user might suffer due to the above causes.
In case a term is found void it shall no longer be valid without affecting the validity of the remaining terms.
PayLink, a payment institution licensed by the Bank of Greece, is subject to and complies with the legislation for AML/CFT and wishes to cooperate with healthy businesses, established and operating in compliance with the law and in accordance with the legislation of the state where they have been incorporated, operate and offer their services.
Therefore, in order for a business to become a Paylink’s customer and register with the IT System, it needs to provide Paylink the below documents. These documents will be assessed by the competent department of Paylink and when found in order, the Merchant will be able to register with the IT System and provide the Service to its customers.
Paylink reserves the right apart from the below-mentioned documents to ask for additional documentation if the information provided by the documents sent is not enough to fully identify the Merchant. In addition, Paylink seeks further information about the Merchant from other public sources (such as www.et.gr, www.acci.gr etc).
From time to time PayLink may require an update of these documents by the Merchant; In addition, Merchant itself undertakes without delay to inform Paylink about any change with respect to the information it has provided to PayLink.
Documents to be sent to the address: WorldBridge-Payment Institution S.A. (PayLink) 11, Menekratous street, Athens p.c. 11636 Att.: Business Assessment Department.
BANNED CLASSES OF TRADE
PayLink DOES NOT cooperate with businesses that belong to the below classes of trade either as main activity or as secondary.
In case PayLink discovers that Merchant does offer these activities it shall immediately terminate the cooperation with Merchant without prior notification.
- Any illegal service or activity or sale of products, distribution or their transfer or offer of service that cannot be rendered via the internet (eg. transfer of immovable property, medical services).
- Human trafficking and selling human organs, parts of the body stem cells and embryos.
- Narcotics and any kind of pharmaceutical substances as these are defined by the relevant legislation L. 4139/2013.
- Medicines and other products that require medical recipe and other not approved pharmaceuticals.
- Guns, hunting weapons, air guns, ammunition, explosive material and mechanisms, cartridges for hunting weapons, artillery, spare parts of those, αυτών των υλικών, silencer as defined by the legislation for weaponry L. 2168/1993 as in force.
- Pornographic material, massage and escort services, brothels.
- Sale of precious stones, pawn shops, money-changer and similar activities.
- Lucky games, betting and any other similar activity that is offered by the Merchant without a license.
- Any product or service that has been acquired or is offered without the required license.